Clover’s diary

 Clover’s diary  

By: Super Sisters

  SEPTEMBER 4,2020


 Dear diary,


It’s me Clover . It  is the first day of  school  and  wow it was amazing.  Sarah(My BFF)was in  the same 3rd  grade classroom as me. My teacher was Ms.Beacher. She was so kind. Oh! I go to Madsen elementary school . The day began with a  game called  hot name. It is like Hot potato, but when someone gets the  ball  when the music stops they say their  name and then they are out. It was really fun. After the game (hot name) , Ms.Beacher told  us the rules of  the school  and  the  classroom.  Then, it was P.E (gym).  We(my class and me) were learning the rules of P.E. It was really long, but  we had time to play a little. When  my classmates and I  got  to the classroom, it was lunch . At lunch I ate  a pizza. I sat next to my BFF(Sarah) and we talked till  it  was  Recess. Sarah and  I played in the park. It was really fun though I thought we could have a sleepover.  We played till Reese's bell  rang.  We were so tired that we could barely even walk to our classroom . When I got back I forgot to take my lunch box . I was lucky that the lunch aide got  my lunch box with her thinking that it was one of my classmates or mine.  I thanked the  lunch aide and she left. But  Sarah and  I were thirsty so we went to the water fountain and we got some water. But before we got any water we were supposed to wait in a very long line .It had like 30  students. We thought it was going to take the whole day to get the water but luckily one of the kids let us go first . He was the first person in line . We thanked him . After getting a sip of water it was time to go back  to the classroom. We did fun activities for the rest of the day. For one of the activities we had to write  a story about what we did in the school day. (P.S We were supposed to write a descriptive story of what we did.)  It was fun but we had to write a lot. It made my hand hurt. Then our teacher told us to pack up so we can go home. I asked  Sarah to have a sleepover. She said yes.  When we got to both our moms we both asked if we could have a sleepover. Both of them said yes, but they gave us some rules to follow .Right now I'm doing my reading log and my work about me .It's really fun. My mom said when I am done with my work I could go to Sarah's house. Oh there's one more question to go, I better finish it. Finally, I'm done now I could go to
Sarah's house. I better pack up. I have to do a lot of things so write tomorrow.


 SEPTEMBER 5,2020


 Dear diary,


 When it got to Sarah's house it was 10 O'clock .  So  our moms  told us to sleep. I'll tell you what we did today.First we had pancakes.   Sarah and I decorated our pancakes with sprinkles and   other yummy toppings. Then we played in the pool. It was lots of fun .We got  so wet .Then we took a bath. Then we did some of our school work together. It was kind of easier since both of us helped each other the questions we did not understand.   It took all morning to finish working. After work we played cricket . It was really fun.I  won  the match. Then it was lunch time. We ate pasta .The pasta was extra cheesy.  I love cheesy pasta so much ..We play more cricket. We played a little bit of Roblox .It was so much fun .Then we did manicure and pedicure. That was the best part .  When we do manicure and pedicure ,to pass the time we watch some TV . We watch DC superhero girls on YouTube. It was so amazing. We went to the salon to get our nails done.   Our mom's got their nails done too. They loved it. Then we went to the toy store and bought some toys. Me and Sarah bought the same toys. A total of about 20 toys but it only paid 16 $ ,so\ our moms let us have more toys . It was a dream come true. We went back to Sarah's house. We played with the toys for hours and hours .It was amazing .When the toys were a dog  . I forgot That  me and mom thought we were going to buy a dog from the pet store .Show me left Sarah's house and told them we're going to be coming back after some time. My mom picked a grown-up Golden Retriever and I picked up the baby golden retriever. We got one baby Golden Retriever and one grown-up Golden Retriever .  The baby golden retriever  was named  Luna. The adult Golden Retriever was named Lily. When you are at the pet store we also get some things for our dogs . Me and Sarah cleaned the dogs up. It was hard and fun. After some time we had to leave because we needed to take care of the dogs and get them new dog carriers .I said bye to Sarah .Too sad that we left but our mom said because I was sleep over next weekend. Luna and Lily stuck their heads out the window . It was funny.   Lily took care of Luna like Luna was her own pup. We thought it  was cute.We forgot our father and brother had to pick one  pets.We told them we were sorry  and tomorrow they will go and get their own pets . My brother and father both got cats. My father got a grown up girl cat  and my brother got a baby  boy cat. The baby cat was named Duncan and it's grown up cat was named  Sapphire. The cats and dogs were really nice to each other and they took each other like their own families. We were so happy they got along.  I'll see you later. Bye!

Comments